Question:
Brasilia, Brazil-Brasil?
Brian P
2007-11-06 08:55:11 UTC
Does anyone have any experience with the Aguas Claras secion of Brasilia? I am moving to the Capital, and am trying to decide which part of the city to by an apartment in.
Four answers:
Rich L
2007-11-06 12:14:40 UTC
That would have to be asked on YA Brazil
dee
2016-10-15 09:55:25 UTC
I visited Natal final December. It replaced into my first time there and that i replaced into via myself. I stayed in a small hotel at Pontanegra sea coast, met very great people everywhere I went and that i felt safer there than I ever did living in London. The foodstuff is scrumptious, the individuals are welcoming, the climate is sweet almost all 300 and sixty 5 days around, and the lakes and dunes are stunning! you haven't any longer something to worry approximately.
GiGi אהבה
2007-11-06 15:22:07 UTC
Brian I am from Brazil but have never been there. Try asking this question on Yahoo Brazil. Many speak english and I am sure you will find a local there to give you details.

good luck.
2007-11-08 07:50:08 UTC
Why don´t ask for a "Corretor de Imóveis" (Realtor) help?

They are extremely help full and save lots of your time.